Bleach Equilibrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight along as your favorite characters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Day 2: Ambush

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nonko Ryuuza
Captain of the 11th Squad
Captain of the 11th Squad
Nonko Ryuuza

Day 2: Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Day 2: Ambush   Day 2: Ambush I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:23 pm

Warm air wafted through the window beside me. I remember this day vividly, the sun was shining brightly outside the inn and there was a nice breeze blowing. I had only been awake for a few hours and I hadn't left the room, not wanting to disturb the inn keeper. I could hear the sounds of merry making coming from the common room, but I wasn't in the mood to join in. Outside the window, men and women moved about, making their way to wherever they were going. The only thing I knew about this place so far was that it was called the Rukongai. The inn keeper told me this was where the spirits saved by the Shinigami were sent. I hadn't quite wrapped my head around the concept yet, seeing how I had only been here for a day.

It took me a few hours to finally muster up the courage to leave the room and walk down to where the inn keeper stood. I looked over at him and he beckoned me over. He told me slowly that he needed a job done and I agreed. He said he needed a sword, a very special sword actually. This was the blade that was to become my Zanpaktou, but that is a different story for a different time. I was instructed to go into the District Eighty, also known as the Zaraki district. He told me to be wary, because this was the most dangerous district in the Rukongai. I shrugged this off and went on my way.

Time went by slowly as I traveled to the Northren Alley of the Zaraki district. I was told to meet a man there by the name of Kyoga, who was supposed to suplly me with the sword. A messenger had already been sent to tell them that I was coming, so I didn't have to worry about catching them by surprise. I always wondered why things went the way they did that day, but I guess that's just the way things are. You always have to expect the unexpected and that's not something I did. It's one of the reasons I was caught so off guard.

Night was falling when I finally came to the warehouse I was supposed to meet Kyoga at. One of his guards greeted me at the door and invited me in. When I saw the man, I couldn't help but grin. He was a muscular man, maybe standing seven feet tall, and wearing a purple jumpsuit. He looked like a giant clown, he even had green hair, which did not suit him at all. I wiped the grin off my face almost immediatley when I saw him looking at me. I didn't want to get on his bad side.

After we had a long conversation about the properties of the blade, he handed it over, grinning like a big fool. I strapped the blade to my waist, that why I wouldn't have to carry it all the way back and thanked him. Once I turned to leave, I heard a gruff call behind me and I spun to see six men standing there, blades in their hands. I knew then that we had been set up.....
Back to top Go down

Day 2: Ambush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Equilibrium :: Advancements :: Character's Journal :: Nonko's Journal-
Jump to: