Bleach Equilibrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight along as your favorite characters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zaine Nagasaki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaine
Captain of the 3rd Squad
Captain of the 3rd Squad
Zaine

Zaine Nagasaki Empty
PostSubject: Zaine Nagasaki   Zaine Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:19 pm

Basics

Characters Name:Zaine Ngasaki (your characters name)

Division/Clan:3rd division captain (Pick one of the 13 divisions, Clan member or rouge soul reaper)

Position:Captain (Which you are in your division, there are a total of 12 a lieutenant and captain, Leader of a Clan. doesn't concern rouge soul reapers)

Picture:Avi (Post a picture with the HOST AN IMAGE button, Not madatory)

Personality:My character is silent not very talkative and questions alot of things even though he is a captain he still enjoys practicing, he is not a very patient person in face that is the reason as to why most of his skills depend on speed over power he dpesnt have many friends and tries to keep to himself. (How your character acts)

Stats

Strength:20

Speed:30

Accuracy:15

Stamina:20

Zanpakuto

Zanpakuto Name:Kageraikiri (The name of your Zanpakuto)

Zanpakuto Picture:Zaine Nagasaki Katana_Wallpaper_by_XxArashiXx (What your unrealesed Zanpakuto looks like)

Zanpakuto Description:A normal katana (A basic description of your Zanpakuto's unrealesed power)

Released Zanpakuto Description:My zanpak-tou when released utilizes lightning tecniques as in it can release reiatsu in the form of lightning from the tip of my blade,the releasing of my blade also results in a speed increase(no not like ichigo banka flash stepping every 2 seconds but my speed does increase) (A description of your Zanpakuto's abilities are once its been released)
(A description of your Zanpakuto's powers after its released)

Zanpakuto Release Incantaion:"Strike Down my Enemy Kageraikiri" (what you say when you release your Zanpakuto's power)

Released Zanpakuto Looks:Zaine Nagasaki Lightning_Edge_by_AzashX (What your Zanpakuto looks like after released)

Zanpakuto Spirit:A thunder dragon (what the spirit of your Zanpakuto)

Zanpakuto Realm:A thunder cloud (the realm of your Zanpakuto)

Bankai
(For captains, and lieutenants. possible 3rd seat if the train for it)

Bankai Description:This is zaines bankai technique, when this is used his zanpak-tou dissapears and his kimono transforms into a blue and a yellow color its blue with lightning bolts on the front and on the back and i have yellow bandages around my elbows and down these bandages allow me to focusmy riatsu and fire lightning out of my hands like in my shikai when i shoot lightning riatsu waves out of my zan i can also kick and fire them out of my feet, when i use my bankai my speed raises considerably and i rely on hand to hand combat more, like when i focus riatsu into my arms and legs i can lock with Zans. I can also make my zans blade form appear but my bandages dissapear and i can transfer lightning riatsu into my zans blade,(i have a time limit on my bankai though i need an admins opinion on what it should be and how long it should be until i can use it again (what happens when you release your bankai, and what powers)

Bankai Looks:My zan is not visible unless i summon it and when i summon it it looks like a normal katana and te blade is a conductor that i can transfer my riatsu into in the form of lightningWhen i activate my Bankai my black kimono turns blue and i have a lightning bolt on the back and the front of it,from my elbow down yellow bandages appear and the more my spiritual pressure raises the brighter they get. (what your Zanpakuto looks like in Bankai state.)

Alterations:When i activate my Bankai my black kimono turns blue and i have a lightning bolt on the back and the front of it,from my elbow down yellow bandages appear and the more my spiritual pressure raises the brighter they get (What changes on your looks when Bankai is used, may not apply)

Bankai Stats:
Strength:30[/b]

Speed:40 speed jups from 30 to 40

Accuracy:20

Stamina:15
Bankai lasts 7-8 posts

Kido

Name: (The name of you Kido)

Type: (Binding or Destruction)

Number: (The number of your Kido. 1-100.)

Elemental Power: (The element of your Kido.)

Incantation: (The incantation you speak to cast the Kido)

Description: (Describe what your Kido's power.)

History

History:We lived in the human realm, me, my brother, and my mother. Our father left, for a reason I cannot remember. We weren't a wealthy family, but we weren't poor. We had an two-story house in a pretty good neighborhood. My brother was my only friend, and he was the only one who understood me. We both could see these spirits, people who were dead. But they were there, as clear as day. Chained for some reason, we never could find out. Everyday we'd see this man, a nice man, but was chained to a dirt road. One day we asked him "sir why are you chained up?" he answered, in a very kind tone"Im waiting for someone children, I know she's coming"
"Who sir?" But then he grew silent, and didn't speak to us after that. We both grew up, I was 21, my brother 20. Still the man was chained to the road, still waiting for someone.
And then, we came up with the idea. It had an innocent purpose, but a dark conclusion. We decided to free the man, the man who was chained to the dirt road. We got a huge wooden branch, and tried to pry the chain loose.
"No, No don't do that!?" The old man screamed, but I told him "Were setting you free!" And, as soon as the chain came off the man yelled, his yell turn into a roar. We saw him transform, his body changing, a hollow hole where the chain was, and a white mask. The beast charged at us, and we ran. We ran for our lives, we ran to the only safe place we knew;Home. But the beast, it jumped over us. It went to our house, and devoured our mother. Then, these other spirits with black robes came, and slayed the beast. My brother and I asked them"what..what of our mother.." One answered "she is gone my boy.."
Tears broke through me and my brother's eyes, and we cried. But the same warrior in black robes said they could help us, and touched our foreheads with the ends of their handals. We foudn ourselves in what we now know is the Rukon District.
I now know what that was, a hollow. I now know what I must do. Every hollow shall be slain before my blade,Then when i finaly became a shinigami i joined the 10th division with my brother in the 13 court guard squads,then one day i was out on a patrol mission with my brother and a captain the captain sent my brother and i off to another section and the captain fought off hollows in that current section, my brother and were ambushed by many hollows and we were to weak to handle them all so then when we were staring death in the face my Zanpak-tou spirit came before me and said to me "it is time" i replied"what are you talking about time for what? am i dead?" my Zan replied"Let go of fear and doubt....concentrate on one thing only...living to fight another day" I replied "i understand..." My Zan then said"Now what is my name!?"My body started to glow wiith yellow riatsu and then i yelled"Strike down my enemy Kageraikiri!"I finaly released my zanpaktou and when i looked at my brother he had released his also we then extinguished the hollows, when we returned to the seretei we informed the captain of everything and we were moved to seats 3 and 4 of squad 10. Later on i was moved up the rank to captain of squad three(sorry copied and pasted)
(Describe your character growing up in the Soul Society, nothing before you die cause soul reapers can't remember there human life.)

Last edited by Zaine on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aki
Espada #0
Espada #0
Aki

Zaine Nagasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaine Nagasaki   Zaine Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:27 pm

please write a little more for your personalty. two more lines would be nice or something a little more then his just no very talkative

Quote :
my speed raises considerably

how much to your speed? and please write down your banki stats next to your base stats

and you sure you don't any kido off the bat?
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

Zaine Nagasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaine Nagasaki   Zaine Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:10 pm

Post edited when you finished
Back to top Go down
https://bleachq.rpg-board.net
Zaine
Captain of the 3rd Squad
Captain of the 3rd Squad
Zaine

Zaine Nagasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaine Nagasaki   Zaine Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:51 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

Zaine Nagasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaine Nagasaki   Zaine Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Bankai can last 7-8 popst and as its show your speed increases by 10. 30 jumps to 40
Back to top Go down
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

Zaine Nagasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaine Nagasaki   Zaine Nagasaki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:52 pm

if you want you can let me copy and paste your app on the new sheets or you can do it. either way its got to get done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zaine Nagasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zaine Nagasaki   Zaine Nagasaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zaine Nagasaki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Equilibrium :: Sign~Up Info :: Character Sign Up-
Jump to: