PostSubject: Retsu Hana   Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:45 pm

Basics

Name: Retsu Hana (japanese style)

Grade: Junior

Picture:
Spoiler:

Eye Color: silver
Hair Color: blonde
Clothes: usually she wears a grey hoodie, black gloves, baggy jeans,and converses.

Human Special Power

Name: Telepathy

Description: Strengths: She can hear whatever is on you mind at the exact moment she is near you.

Weaknesses: She can only hear your thoughts if she is with 20-30 feet of you, and she cannot just start listening at will, she hears thoughts at all hours and it sometimes confuses her.

Name: Identity Theft

Description: Strengths: She gets to know your whole life like a movie going on in her head with one touch. Also at random she can steal whoever she touches powers for a short amount of time (only works on other humans)

Weaknesses: It usually drains her of her energy, it jumbles up all her thoughts and she usually gets her life confused with the person she touched.

Name: Empathic Touch

Description: Strengths: By placing energy into her palms Hana can take all the wounds from whomever she is touching body; even if it is internal or external no matter how big the wound

Weakness: By taking the wounds she could possibly kill herself and when she usually does this she passes out straight afterwords.

Techniques

Name: look above Very Happy

Description: look above Very Happy

Stat Points

Physical Strength: 15 (base stats)

Physical Defensive: 15 (healer stats - 10 = 5)

Magic Attack: 15 (healer stats +20 = 35)

Magic Defense: 15 (base stats)

Speed: 15 (healer stats -10 = 5)

Agility/Evasion:15 (base stats)

Stamina: 15 (healer stats +20 = 35)

Accuracy: 5 (base stats)

History and RP Sample

History: Hana has lived a pretty normal life. She was the preppy cheerleader that got whatever she wanted. She had all the guys, the popular friends, the money; who could ask for more? Everybody seemed to adore her, so it came to a complete surprise when one day a one of her freshmen high school teachers broke into her house, and killed everybody within the house; her younger brother, her older brother, her dad, and her mom. She was away at a friend's house when this happened, but when she returned she was devastated.

She was completely put into a protection program because the psycho teacher was still out there, and the police didn't know where. Well, one day the teacher snuck into her safe house and posed as a guard, so when he got close enough he took her. While trying to escape the guards started to shoot killing the teacher with a bullet to the brain and hitting Hana with three bullets; one to the right arm, one two and a half inches above the heart, and the third in the leg.

They thought she was dead at first, but she seemed to have a light pulse, so she was sent straight to the emergency room. She got the best medical care and still made it. They say she had a NDE (near death experience) , but to her there wasn't anything near about it. She felt what it was like to be dead and felt the tug back to the living, and now she felt lost among the living. By the time she could leave she figured out about these newly founded powers from hearing the thoughts from the doctors and seeing their life stories when they checked her pulse.

Although at first it freaked her out after awhile it felt like a curse. So, through the years she covered her body with heavy clothing so her body wont come in contact with anybody, and she keeps an i-pod with her at all times to drown out the noise from all the thoughts, even with these precautions her powers grew and grew.

RP Sample: Chiyo sighed, but was very grateful that now she had someone help her face her captain. I guess i should just start this little training session She thought with a sly grin spreading across her face. Time to reuse one of my kido.

"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hadou 63 Thunder Roar Cannon!"

Remembering how he used his zanpaktou to help block her last kido she decided to try and knock it away from him with another kido.

"Expel the weapons of war! Disarm my opponent! Hado 5 Disarm!"

An invisible pulse was sent hurtling from Chiyo's hand towards Arthas' zanpaktou in attempt to knock it out of his hand so he couldn't use it to block her kido. A heavy sigh escaped Chiyo's lips after using both of those kidos. This is going to were me out. The thought slipped through her mind as she wiped a ball of sweat from her forehead.

(this RP sample is from bleachr)

Last edited by Hana on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nonko Ryuuza
Captain of the 11th Squad
Captain of the 11th Squad

PostSubject: Re: Retsu Hana   Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander

PostSubject: Re: Retsu Hana   Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:09 am

As site owner. I am giving you 10 extra stat points to add for being the first Human.

Approved 10 Stat Points

Tell any admin were you want them.

PostSubject: Re: Retsu Hana   

Back to top Go down

Retsu Hana
Page 1 of 1