Bleach Equilibrium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight along as your favorite characters

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smackdwon Vs. Raw 2010

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazeshini
Captain-Commander
Captain-Commander
Kazeshini

Smackdwon Vs. Raw 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Smackdwon Vs. Raw 2010   Smackdwon Vs. Raw 2010 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:04 am

one word for the, Amazing. If your a wrestling fan and you are a big fan of the last games, this game almost covers everthing. Even if you never played a wrestling game in your life, this is still fun. I have friends that would only watch my friends and I play the last one but love playing this one. The animation is much smoother than ANY wrestling game you will EVER play. The Royal Rumbles are so much better than 2009 and the create-a-character and create-a-finisher are more indepth. The overall score for this is the same as the year, a 10 out of 10 in my book. So check it out for any system and unless you have bad taste for good graphics and great game-play
Back to top Go down
https://bleachq.rpg-board.net
Akki
Captain of the 12th Squad
Captain of the 12th Squad
Akki

PostSubject: Re: Smackdwon Vs. Raw 2010   Smackdwon Vs. Raw 2010 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:41 pm

I fully agree with you on this smackdown Vs Raw 2010 kick ass all the way to wrestlemania hehe.

"WHAT YOU GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS ALL OVER YOU"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Akira
Captain of the 10th Squad
Captain of the 10th Squad
Kenji Akira

PostSubject: Re: Smackdwon Vs. Raw 2010   Smackdwon Vs. Raw 2010 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Damn, I want that so bad. My stepdad promised me weeks ago but he's outta town. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdwon Vs. Raw 2010   Smackdwon Vs. Raw 2010 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smackdwon Vs. Raw 2010
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Equilibrium :: Member Art :: Recommendations-
Jump to: